Last week, Nothing released the new Nothing OS 1.1.5 software update for Nothing Phone (1) with Jio 5G support and fixed network issues. Now, the Chinese tech giant has started rolling out a new software update for Nothing Phone (1) in India.
According to the information, the latest software update comes with build number Nothing OS 1.1.6, and users will have to download this update approx 62 MB of package size. This update brings Google AR Core support to the Nothing Phone (1) and lots of system improvements. However, the update still has the September 2022 Android security update and is based on Android 12 OS. Read more Nothing Phone (1) Gets Nothing OS 1.1.5 Update With Jio 5G Support
Going by the Changelog, this update introduced the new Google AR Core support, and Indian users can access 5G connectivity with the Reliance Jio. Additionally, It brings some improvement in camera, including sharper video recording and the recording light indicator is now always-on post by default.
On the other hand, this update comes with several system enhancements, including more accurate battery status, reactive Flip to Glyph animation, NFC sound effect, and more fluid Launcher experience, as well as fixes some general bugs. Below, you can check the full change log details. Read more Android 13 Beta Update For Nothing Phone 1 May Roll Out Later This Year
● Now supports Google AR Core.
● Indian users covered by Reliance JIO can now access 5G.
● Sharper videos with improved stability.
● Recording light indicator is now always-on by default.
● Optimised, more fluid Launcher experience.
● More accurate battery status.
● Increased maximum brightness when displaying HDR content.
● Updated, more reactive Flip to Glyph animation.
● Glyph charging light now synced to sound effect.
● Updated NFC sound effects.
● General bug fixes.
How To Update?
If you wish to download this latest update to your Nothing phone (1), go to the device’s settings. From here, scroll down and tap on System, and then click on Software Update, wait for the latest update and hit Download and Install and finally tap on Restart now.