A few days ago, Samsung released the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 stable update for its latest flagship S22 series, the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and S22 Ultra smartphones in various countries. Meanwhile, the South Korean tech giant has started rolling out the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 update for Galaxy S21 series in China.
The One UI 5.0 Beta 3 update is currently available in India and China, and more regions will take several days. At the same time, users of the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra can identify this update via the One UI build number G9910ZCU2ZVJH, G9960ZCU2ZVJH, G9980ZCU2ZVJH, respectively. Furthermore, users will have to download this update around 367.92 MB of package size.
According to the changelog, the One UI 5.0 beta 3 update fixes the issue of overlapping display issues in the drop-down notification bar of shortcut icons and brightness adjustment boxes. It also fixes the black screen issue and reboot issue when the charger is removed from a full charge.
In addition, this update fixes WeChat issues with delays in receiving information and the inability to receive video invites. The problem of the occasional restart has been fixed that comes with the use of Alipay to scan the code. At last, this update fixes the problem of the internal storage that comes with the OTA inserted into the smartphone. For more info, check the full changelog below.
- Solved the overlapping display of shortcut icons and brightness adjustment boxes in the drop-down notification bar
- Resolved an occasional reboot issue when removing the charger from a full charge
- Solved the occasional restart problem when using Alipay to scan the code
- black screen problem
- Solved the problem that OTG is inserted into the mobile phone and the internal storage is abnormal
- Solved the problem of delay in receiving WeChat information and unable to receive WeChat video invitations
How To Update:
If you’re already participating in the Galaxy S21 One UI 5.0 beta program in China, go to your device’s Settings. From here, scroll down and tap on the Software Update option; Then you will see Download and Install and click on it. Wait for a while for the update to appear on the screen, and finally, tap on the Download button to start the downloading process.