OnePlus is seeding a new software update for its smartphones, and the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are one of the latest smartphones to receive the major Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 stable update with firmware version number LE2111_11_F.16 and LE2121_11_F.16, respectively.
According to information, the OxygenOS 13 update build is available first to OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro users who participated in the Open beta versions, and then it will gradually roll out to more regions soon in several days.
Talking about the software itself, the company suggests that the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 13 update brings a new design philosophy and Aquamorphic design that provide an easier and faster way to manage your device.
Moreover, this update comes with a lot of new highlights, including new widgets, new system icons, Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, vibrant theme colours, optimized task management tools, enhanced security and privacy, new Always-On Display styles, refined visual effects, and much more. For more information, here are the upcoming features and their meaning in OxygenOS 13.
OxygenOS 13 Changelog:
OxygenOS 13 Changelog:
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
In addition, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro device users are constantly getting new software updates to improve security and stability. Also, the updated package size of the latest OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 9 series is 4.92/5.02 GB.
On the other hand, the company recently started the November 2022 security update for OnePlus 10T users in India, which improves the system security with the latest security solution.
How To Update:
If you wish to download this firmware, get it via Settings,> From here, tap on System & Updates > Then tap on Software Update. Now the phone will reach the server to generate the firmware for you. However, the whole process may take some time, so don’t forget to give your phone enough battery power.