OnePlus introduced OxygenOS 13 Beta skin for its fans; however, the Android 13 beta is live for OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus 9 series and OnePlus 8 series users, and Google is planning to release the stable version of Android 13 for pixels the next month.
OnePlus released the promo video on the official YouTube channel of the OxygenOS 13, which shows a glimpse of the upcoming features like improvement in Always on Display (AOD), new UI, new game space, and much more.
The latest version of OxygenOS boasts a bevvy of improvements to gaming, connectivity, and customization, to name a few. OxygenOS 13 will launch first on the OnePlus 10 Pro, followed by the OnePlus 10T later this year,” OnePlus said in a community post. Read more OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 13 & Android 13 Update Supported Smartphones – Check Your Device
However, OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta program is live for selected users including the OnePlus 10 Pro users. And will soon announce the Open Beta of OxygenOS 13 update. Read more OnePlus Rolls Out Stable OxygenOS 13 For The OnePlus 9RT
Download OxygenOS 13 Update
As always, OxygenOS 13 will be incremental. The update will reach a small percentage of users, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days. Head to Settings -> System -> System updates and tap the Download button to install the OxygenOS 13 update.
How to Download and Install OxygenOS 13 update
Note- Currently OxygenOS 13 update is not available so you have to wait for official announcement. And when it will be available then you can download by below method
- Download the official Rom
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in the root directory of your phone. Now that the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade. [Local Update APK File Here]
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 13 on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.