Last week, OnePlus released the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 Stable Update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro series in India. Now, after a brief public beta run, The Chinese tech firm has begun sending the Stable Update for the OnePlus 9RT smartphone users in India.
As per the information, the OxygenOS 13 stable update is rolling out for both beta testers as well as those on the latest stable Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 update in India. More regions are expected to roll out soon in the coming days or weeks.
The latest OxygenOS 13 update can be identified via OxygenOS build version MT2111_11_F.11 for the OnePlus 9RT and brings a host of new features and customization options, and improvements over the previous version.
Moreover, it brings a new user interface, amazing app icons, and smooth animations. On the other hand, the OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 13 update in India also installs the October 2022 Android security patch that fixes several bugs and fixes issues to enhance the security and privacy of the device.
For those who want to experience the OxygenOS 13 update on your OnePlus 9RT smartphone, now is the time; you can install this update in a software package size of approx 5.00GB.
To manually check for the latest software update on your OnePlus 9RT, go to System Settings and enter the Software & Update menu. Once you tap on the System Update option, the latest update for your device will appear on the screen. Finally, hit the Download button and complete the installation process.
OxygenOS 13 Update New Features:
With the OxygenOS 13 update, the OnePlus 9RT smartphone grabs all the new features that Google introduced in the Android 13 latest operating system. On the other hand, this latest update brings a new design philosophy and Aquamorphic design, which offers an easier and faster way to manage your device.
The update also brings some extras from OnePlus, such as a new system icon, Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, vibrant theme colors, optimized task management tools, enhanced security and privacy, new Always-On Display styles, refined visual effects, Spotify and Bitmoji integration on the lock screen, improved Home screen folders, Private Safe 2.0 and more.
OxygenOS 13 Changelog:
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.