From the last week of October 2022, Realme started to roll out the Android 13 Early Access beta program for Realme GT Neo 3 series in India. Now, the Chinese tech giant has begun sending the stable Android 13-based Realme UI 3.0 update for Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W smartphone users before the Realme 9 Pro series smartphone users, which is currently enjoying the Open Beta version.
Note, if you want to experience this software update, make sure your Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W device supports the required version RMX3561_11_A.15/RMX3561_11_A.16 and RMX3563_11_A.15/RMX3563_11_A.16, respectively.
However, the update is slowly rolling out among Realme smartphone users in batches and may soon reach your respective smartphone. Moreover, the latest update is currently rolling out to a total of 15% of users to ensure the stability of the version and may take till the end of November to cover all Realme GT Neo 3 devices in the country.
Realme GT Neo 3 Android 13 update comes with firmware version RMX3561_11_C.12 in India. Meanwhile, users of GT Neo 3 150W phones can identify the same update through the RMX3563_11_C.12 version in the country.
To install the latest Android 13 update on your Realme smartphone, all you have to do is go to your phone’s Settings and go to the About phone section. After tapping on the Official version option, the latest available update will appear on your screen; tap on the download button to start the process.
Android 13/Realme UI 3.0 New Features:
With the Android 13 update, Realme introduces Aquamorphic Design theme colors and philosophy for the Realme GT Neo 3 to improve visual comfort and animations to make the UI natural and vivid. Also, this custom layer brings a shadow-reflective clock, in which the shadow simulates the orientation of the Sun and Moon.
There’s a lot to talk about the new generation software for Realme devices; it adds a slew of new features, including a Home screen world clock widget and Large folders, Media playback control in Quick Settings, More markup tools for screenshot editing, Bitmoji, new Omoji, Automatic pixelation feature, Eye comfort in Kid Space, Dynamic Computing Engine, and much more.
For More Info, Check The Complete Changelog Below:
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default • You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
• Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
• Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots
• The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Optimizes Private Safe- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.