OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone users have started receiving a new software update that only instals the November 2022 Android security patch. To recall, the respective device customers received the major Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update earlier.
Furthermore, the November 2022 security update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is rolling out with OxygenOS build numbers IN NE2211_11_C.22, EU NE2213_11_C.22, NA NE2215_11_C.22, respectively. There are some measurements of package sizes that reach as high as 637 megabytes (depending on regions and models).
As of now, its companion, OnePlus 10T and OnePlus 10R smartphone users have already received the November 2022 update in different regions. For OnePlus 10 Pro, this fresh update comes with lots of improvements alongside the Display & Camera Issues
As always, this update will be rolling out to all users gradually, and it will cover a limited number of users today, with more users coming over the next several days. The November 2022 update has been rolled out for OnePlus 10 Pro users in India, Europe and North America.
November 2022 Update What’s New:
As always, the monthly security update mainly focuses on improving system security to provide a secure user interface to protect your device from unwanted threats and viruses. Plus, it also improves system stability to provide smooth performance by reducing system lagging, app crashing, and more.
Moreover, this update fixes a lag issue that might occur when you switch between apps in recent tasks as well as solves the display issue that affects the background of the Lock screen. Plus, it also fixes the screen flicker issue that might occur after you switch to Dark mode and then unlock your device using your fingerprint.
In addition to these, the update also solves the Camera app issues that crash in certain scenarios. Additionally, it improves the stability of the Wi-Fi connection. For more information, check the full changelog.
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability and performance
- Increases the number of apps that can be kept active in the background
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur after you switch to Dark mode and then unlock your device using your fingerprint
- Fixes a lag issue that might occur when you switch between apps in recent tasks
- Fixes a display issue that affects the background of the Lock screen
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might crash in certain scenarios
How To Update:
If you want to manually check for the November 2022 security update on your OnePlus 10 Pro through the device’s settings. From here, scroll down and click on System, tap on System Update, then click on Check for Updates; If an update is available, tap Download Now and Install.