At the beginning of the year, Realme introduced the Realme 9 Pro+ smartphones with Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 out of the box. Now, Realme 9 Pro+ 5G has started receiving a new Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 firmware update installed.
Initially, the company released the major software update for the Realme 9 Pro+ 5G in the Indian markets. Soon, the company will expand the availability of the Android 13 update for devices in other markets. For now, Realme 9 Pro+ 5G is the first mid-range smartphone that can start enjoying the novelty of Realme 4.0 update.
Moreover, reports coming in from the Realme community are that the stable version of Android 13 is now available to download for Realme 9 Pro+ users after a few weeks of beta updates. The update is currently available for beta testers in India as well as the latest stable Android 12-based Realme 3.0 RMX3392_11_A.14, RMX3392_11_A.13, and RMX3392_11_A.12 versions.
Moving on, Realme 9 Pro+ 5G smartphone users can determine the Android 13 stable update via UI version RMX3392_11_C.05 and the update comes with a lot of new features and improvements over the Android 12 operating system.
How To Update:
Realme 9 Pro+ 5G smartphone users can download the stable Android 13-based Realme UI 3.0 update by going to Settings> here. Enter the About device menu and tap on the Official version option. After a few seconds, an available update will appear on your screen. Hit the download button and complete the screening process.
If there’s no update available, don’t worry; The update is rolling out slowly among smartphone users and may soon reach your Realme 9 Pro+ 5G smartphone. On the other hand, we recommend that you backup important data to prevent unwanted data loss.
Android 13-Realme UI 4.0 New Features:
The Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 software update comes with lots of new highlights, including Aquamorphic design, and vibrant theme color for improved visual comfort, optimized task management tools, improved security and privacy, New Always-On Display styles, refined visual effects, and more features.
Realme UI 4.0 brings new features aimed at focusing on the four fundamental areas of the operating system, which include design, interaction, fluidity and security. For more information, click here
Realme 9 Pro+ 5G Android 13 Changelog:
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behaviour recognition feature, which recognises complex gestures and provides optimised interactions.
- Optimises UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physics to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimises the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognise.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimises the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalised.
- Optimises Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default.
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Optimises Private Safe.
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilise the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.