After Realme 9 Pro+ 5G, the Chinese tech manufacturer is also rolling out the official Android 13 update for Realme 9 Pro 5G smartphone users. This makes the Realme 9 Pro 5G series the first mid-range smartphone to receive the latest Realme UI 4.0 update.
Furthermore, the Chinese company is rolling out this Realme 9 Pro 5G Android 13 update for Indian customers with Realme UI build version RMX3471_11.C.08. It is expected to expand to other areas very soon. The latest update unlocks a handful of new features to this mid-range device as well as brings lots of customization functions.
If you want to experience this Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 on your Realme 9 Pro 5G smartphone in India, please make sure your device supports the required version RMX3471_11_A.47, RMX3471_11_A.45, RMX3471_11_A.43, and RMX3471_11_A.41.
To download the latest Android 13 update on your Realme smartphone, all you need to do is go to the About phone section in your phone’s Settings. After tapping on the Official version option, the latest available update will appear on your screen; Tap on the Download button to start the process.
Android 13/Realme UI 4.0 Features:
According to the information, based on Android 13, the Realme UI 4.0 software update brings several new highlights, including Aquamorphic design and vibrant theme colors for improved visual comfort, optimized task management tools, improved security and privacy, new Always-on Display Styles, sophisticated visual effects, and more features.
Moreover, the latest update focuses on four fundamental areas of the operating system, including design, interaction, fluidity, and security. Moreover, it includes a more intuitive set of icons that allows users to make their devices look sleeker. It also customizes the Control Center panel in a card style that allows you to access information more quickly.
Realme 9 Pro 5G Android 13 Changelog:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behaviour recognition feature, which recognises complex gestures and provides optimised interactions.
- Optimises UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physics to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimises the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognise.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimises the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalised.
- Optimises Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default.
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Optimises Private Safe.
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilise the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.