OnePlus has started pushing off the December 2022 Android security patch for OnePlus 8T smartphone users by implementing a new software update. After the initial rollout in Europe, the company has started stretching the roots of this monthly upgrade for the users residing in India as well as North America.
As per Inputs Reveal, the latest OnePlus 8T December 2022 update is rolling out in India and North America with build versions KB2001_11_F.15 and KB2005_11_F.15, respectively. However, the update has a software package size of 702.15MB.
The OnePlus 8T December 2022 Update not only comes with functional enhancements but also fixes other system-related issues like Apps, Cameras, fingerprints, Communication, Connection, and more.
Meanwhile, the update is useful for OnePlus 8T handset owners. Currently, the latest update is making its way to the concerned devices via OTA. However, you can install this update by using manual methods.
- Go to the Settings option
- Select the System menu
- Click on Software Updates
- To the available update, tap the Download & Install tab
Note: It may happen that you may not get the updates in the search results immediately. So, don’t panic and keep patience; the update will be gradually coming soon to the notification panel of your smartphone.
OnePlus 8T December 2022 Update What’s New:
As always, the monthly security update primarily aims to improve system security to deliver a secure user interface. Additionally, it also improves the stability of the system to provide uninterrupted performance. This update also fixes some system-related issues and extends battery life in some scenarios.
This update fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you unlock your device using your fingerprint. Plus, it solves an issue where some settings might unexpectedly be reset to their default values in certain scenarios and solves the issue that might cause a crash when the Bluetooth page is opened in Settings.
In addition to this, the latest update fixes the issue where the clipboard cannot be used in the keyboard of the Sogou Input Method And fixes an issue where your Bluetooth earphones produce no sound despite being connected in some scenarios. On the other hand, it improves the stability of mobile network connections. For more information, check the full changelog.
- Improves system stability.
- Extends battery life in some scenarios.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you unlock your device using your fingerprint.
- Fixes an issue that might cause a crash when the Bluetooth page is opened in Settings.
- Fixes an issue where some settings might unexpectedly be reset to their default values in certain scenarios.
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Fixes an issue where, in some scenarios, your Bluetooth earphones produce no sound despite being connected.
- Fixes a display issue that affects photos in certain scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where Genshin Impact might sometimes crash.
- Fixes an issue where the clipboard cannot be used in the keyboard of Sogou Input Method.