ColorOS is an OPPO’s famous UI, and developers always send time-to-time updates so that users can use their devices without any resistance. But sometimes updates become a problem like after updating, the user’s device starts hanging, the battery draining fast, heating, lagging, and more. Well, In that case, sometimes users want to downgrade or roll back the update to its lower versions so that their issue may be resolved, but they don’t know how to do it.
Currently, many OPPO devices have received the ColorOS 13 Stable update, and with this New Year, 2023 company will expand the update to some more devices. Plus, with this, rumors about the ColorOS 13.1 and its expected device list are surfacing on the web.
In this article, we have discussed the method by which OPPO ColorOS users can switch or downgrade the ColorOS 13 to ColorOS 12.
Step to downgrade the ColorOS 13 to ColorOS 12:
Note I: Back up all your important data because downgrading will wipe out all your data and apps. So this will prevent your data from being lost.
Note II: You have to download the downgrade zip file from any known source. Only then will you be able to downgrade the update.
Rollbeck Android 13 to Android 12 in OPPO devices
- First of all, Go to the Settings Menu.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Then, Tap on the top-right icon to browse.
- Go to the downloaded zip file and Then select the file.
- Tap on Upgrade to start installing the update.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation process of the downgrade version.
- Then, Reboot the device manually or it may also automatically reboot and it is done.