OnePlus is all set to launch a new smartphone in its affordable Nord series in India, the OnePlus Nord CE 3, which could be launched in June 2023. Meanwhile, the Chinese tech maker is now rolling out the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update for OnePlus Nord 2T smartphone users after beta testing is over.
According to the information, the company has released the OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T; it is available for the users who participated in the OxygenOS 13 open beta program. This means that currently, only a limited number of Nord 2T users can upgrade to this major software upgrade, and it will then be gradually rolled out to more users.
OxygenOS 13 is available in India and will be expanded to more regions shortly. This major update comes with several new features and improvements to deliver the next-level experience.
OxygenOS 13 Update :
Talking OxygenOS 13 update, it is the latest Android-based operating system from OnePlus, designed for simplicity and comfort with its brand-new Aquamorphic design. It also has excellent features like Smart AOD, Home Screen World Clock Widget, Large Folder, Multi-Screen Connect, Pixelation Feature, and Home Screen Management, which gives the OnePlus Nord 2T an intelligent and user-friendly experience. Read more…
Furthermore, it installs the December 2022 Android security patch for enhanced system security and stability. Lastly, it also enhances the reliability of the mobile network connection to provide a seamless experience during communication.
Meanwhile, Indian users of the OnePlus Nord 2T can identify a stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 software update with build version CPH2401_11_C.23. You can check out the full changelog below, or you can go back to a previous version if you don’t feel safe.
Aquamorphic Design :
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
• Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
• Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
• Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy:
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing:
• Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
• Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system stability.
• Improves the stability of mobile network connections.