The release of Android 13 introduced many new standout features for Android smartphones, like Bluetooth LE Audio, Spatial audio, Predictive back gesture, and customization, but it also included a ton of other changes that are a little bit more hidden away in Android OS devices.
Google Contact is a wonderful way to organize your contacts into groups such as family, friends, colleagues, and more. Not only does it make contacts easier to find, but you can also email everyone in specific groups. The developer released a new update 184.108.40.2062920930 for the Google Contact app.
- The updated icon better reflects today’s modern experience and shares the same design language as many of Google’s other helpful products
- Filter your contacts list to show only contacts with phone numbers or email addresses or filter by Company
- See information about the contacts that you added with Google Assistant
Google Contact 220.127.116.112920930
- Minimum required version: Android 6.0 and later
- Download link: Click here
Original Story- [Nov 10, 2022]
The new Google Contacts update comes with version number 18.104.22.1684030026 for Android devices. This update brings some new improvements and improves app functionalities.
According to the information, like other Google products, this update redesigned the contacts icon to improve the user experience and gives a different look. With this update, you can filter your content list with different categories, including phone numbers and email addresses, as well as filter by company.
At the same time, this latest version of the Contacts application can be recognized with the build number V3.80.24.x. Now you can now download the new update for the Contacts app through the link below, and you can download it through Play Store and APKMirror, and the update size for this update is 14.46 MB.
- Updated icon that better reflects today’s modern experience and shares the same design language as many of Google’s other helpful products
- Filter your contacts list to show only contacts with phone numbers or email addresses, or filter by company
- See information about your contacts that you added with Google Assistant