As you know, OnePlus launched its new flagship device, the OnePlus 11 in Chinese market and On Feb 07, 2023 company is releasing OnePlus 11 and OnePlus 11R in India and globally. It is also expected that, OnePlus may also introduce its new venture OnePlus Tablet but as of now, fingers are crossed and all you have to wait for is the Cloud 11 event.
Bluetooth is widely used in electronic gadgets. It works on short-range Radio frequencies. A few of the most common and extensively used Bluetooth devices are wireless earbuds, smartwatches, Smart TVs, connecting phones to Car, and many more.
Over the last few weeks, users have complained about the Bluetooth connectivity issue in the OnePlus smartphones from various sources on the Internet, social media platforms, or community posts. Users are also finding a way to fix the issue. For them, in this post, we have discussed several ways Bluetooth connectivity can be resolved.
To Resolve The Bluetooth Connectivity Issue In Your OnePlus, You Can Try The Below Methods:
- Check the device first by connecting your Bluetooth device to another device and vice-versa. If it is ok and both connected, then you can proceed with the second method.
- Update your phone and install apps.
- Reset your phone’s Bluetooth to default.
- If all the above things do not work, then reset your OnePlus device by erasing all the data, and restore to factory data.
- If they also, the issue continues, then go to OnePlus service care, and ask them to resolve the issue.