I hope you are looking forward to preparing for the weekly updated overview already available on the website. And we are happy to inform you that OnePlus 11 series and Samsung Galaxy S23 Series smartphones are all set to outperform any other device in their category. Samsung and OnePlus will officially launch the Galaxy S23 series and OnePlus 11 series on February 1 and 7, respectively.
Amidst new launches, all tech manufacturers are gradually rolling out the Android 13 update and January 2023 monthly security patch for their smartphones. So, in this blog article, we keep you informed about the latest Android OS updates as well as the monthly security patches we covered this week.
Android 13 is the latest operating system from Google, which is mainly used in Realme, OnePlus, Oppo, Samsung, and other smartphones. It is designed for simplicity and comfort with brand-new features and design.
Android 13 includes a bunch of excellent features like multilingual app language preferences, larger folders, new media controls, more Material you theme options, and a new photo picker feature to provide intelligent and user-friendly solutions to Android smartphone users.
Before moving on to the update overview, let us understand how the new patch improves the stability of your device and extends its lifespan. The latest monthly security patch brings some optimizations and fixes for the hidden security flaws in the system.
Overview Of Android 13 OS As Well As Monthly Security Updates By The Week
Android 13 Update
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 [US, India]
- Samsung Galaxy A51 [US]
- Samsung Galaxy A03 [India]
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE [US]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 [US carrier-unlocked]
January 2023 Update:
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- Samsung Galaxy A30
- Samsung Galaxy S21, Note 20, S20 [US]
- Samsung Galaxy A52s [Europe]
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite [India]
- Samsung Galaxy A13 [US carrier-locked]
- Samsung Galaxy A72 [India]
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE [India]
- Samsung Galaxy M53 [India]
- Samsung Galaxy A33 [South Korea]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite [South America]
- Samsung Galaxy S22 [India]
- Samsung Galaxy A53 [Europe]
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”