The Galaxy S22 Ultra packs a blazing-fast performance, impressive camera specs, a Powerful battery and more. A good enough buy for those with a need for swiftness.
S22 Ultra, released in 2022 The Ultra model stands at the top of the series with the largest display, the finest specs, and the most capable camera setup. Along with the modern arrangements, the S22 Ultra enjoys a spectacular design with an S pen compared to the 2021 S21 series.
However, Android 13-based One UI 5.0 stable update is already received by Galaxy S22 Ultra and its other smartphones of the series. Plus, the smartphone has also received the January 2023 update.
Despite all good things, everything has its consequences also. We are talking about the general issue that smartphone faces. Like got frozen and unresponsive, battery draining issues, app crashes, facing issues while connecting to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi or network connection and much more.
Samsung’s Galaxy S22 Ultra is facing a general heating issue, which users are complaining about via various sources on the Internet and want to know the method by which they can fix a heating issue in Galaxy S22 Ultra.
First of all, we would like to inform you that there is no need to worry about the heating issue, because it is normal, and it depends upon how users use the phone, and this is not a problem; this can be fixed doing or not doing a few things.
- If you have not updated your phone software, then, Update it.
- Update your apps via your Play store and Galaxy Store.
- Set brightness to auto. So that it can automatically get reduced when you are in the dark.
- Try to use your phone with good signal strength.
- Close all background running apps.
- Don’t let your Galaxy device get full storage.
- Don’t use another charger to charge your phone.
- Don’t use your phone while charging.
- Don’t keep your phone in the sunlight.
Note: Suppose you multitask, play High graphics games, and continuously use your phone over the low network strength. In that case, on-call using the internet and more on your Galaxy S22 Ultra there are chances it will heat, and the battery will also drain fast, and it is normal because multitasking increases the load on the CPU of the phone.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”