How To Enable Lift To Ear To Answer Calls In Realme UI 4.0
Based on Android 13, Realme UI 4.0 is a significant update on the surface and brings some notable usability improvements to the table. It has tons of customization options to completely change the UI of your Realme smartphone; the company keeps on offering some great gestures like ‘Lift to ear to answer calls’.
Gestures play an important role in increasing the usefulness of the device. These make it easy to operate the phone and check some information without any fuss and also save time when you are in a hurry.
The Realme UI 4.0 “Lift to ear to answer calls” feature allows you to answer incoming calls by holding your phone to your ear. When the app detects the phone near your ear during an incoming call, it automatically allows you to answer it. When it is turned on, there is no need to swipe up and down to answer to call.
This article shows you how to enable the ‘Lift to ear to answer calls’ feature on Realme UI 4.0.
How To Enable Lift To Ear To Answer Calls In Realme devices:
- Head over to the Settings of your phone.
- Scroll down and enter the Advanced features.
- Tap on Gestures & motions.
- Under the Motions section, four options will appear
- Turn the toggle on in front of “Lift To Ear To Answer Calls “.
- Now, when you lift your phone to your ear, it will automatically answer calls.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”