As you know, MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and includes all the system-level updates the newest version of Android brings. It brings a rejuvenated UI design, smoother animations and transitions, lots of new features, adequate privacy and security, and improved reliability.
In this article, We will show you how to manually download and install MIUI 14 enhanced version on your Redmi, POCO, and MI devices.
Top Features of MIUI 14/ Android 13 Update:
- Added new Gallery features
- enhance security
- Added Support for Qualcomm LE Audio
- Redesigned Notification UI
- New Bubble Notification feature
- New Clock app UI
- Revamped app permission pop-up
- New widget menu
- Restricting audio recording in incognito mode and more
For information, In early Jan 2023, the company finally released the most anticipated Redmi Note 12 series in the Indian market after releasing the device in the Chinese market. Interestingly devices came out of the box with MIUI 13 based on Android 12. However, MIUI 14, based on the Android 13 stable, was already released and rolled out for its eligible devices when the Redmi Note 12 series was introduced in the market. But we expect soon the company will release the latest update for this series. Currently, the company is rolling out the January 2023 update for its eligible devices.
However, many devices have received the MIUI 14/Android 13 update, such as the Redmi note 11 series, Xiaomi 12 series and more. If your device has not received the update yet, then, via this guide, you can easily do so; we have shared the complete details about How you can download the update and install it.
How To Download the Latest MIUI 14 Update
There are two methods to download the ROMs for your device. These two guides show you how to do it separately.
- Download MIUI using the MIUI Downloader app
- Download MIUI using the website.
- First of all, Download MIUI Downloader App from here.
- Then, Open the app.
- Select your device. (The app automatically shows your device at the top of the list. But if it didn’t, locate the device from the list).
- Select the device for the ROM you want to download.
- Select the Region.
- Tap the “Download” button in the fast boot section of the ROM. If you also have TWRP/Recovery, you can desire recovery ROM and flash.
- And it’s done.
- Visit the MIUI MiRom EzBox website here.
- Then, Tap the 3-Dot or Line menu.
- After that, Tap “Mi Phone”
- Now, Find your device in the list.
- Find the region you want to download.
- Tap the download button, and it’s done.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”