Nowadays some tech maker brands are preparing to unveil their latest smartphones from the flagship to mid-range segment and some are already launched. Now, OnePlus 11 and Realme GT Neo 5 are the upcoming latest flagship devices that will be launching on February 7 and February 9.
Now, we are officially in February 2023, with all tech manufacturers gradually rolling out the Android 13 update as well as the January 2023 monthly security patch to their smartphones. Hence, in this article, we inform you about the latest Android OS updates as well as monthly security patches covered this week.
Android 13 is the latest operating system from Google, mainly used in Android Smartphones. It has been engineered for simplicity and comfort with brand-new features and design. It includes a range of outstanding features such as multilingual app language preferences, larger folders, new media controls, more Material U theme options and a new photo picker feature to provide intelligent and user-friendly solutions to Android smartphone users.
On the flip side, the monthly Android security patch update brings some new features and improvements and also fixes some common bugs for better performance of the device. Here in this blog article, we are providing an overview of the list of smartphones that got the update this week.
Overview Of Android 13 OS As Well As Monthly Security Updates By The Week:
Android 13 Update:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 [US T-mobile]
- Samsung Galaxy A52 [US Unlocked]
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE [US T-Mobile]
- Samsung Galaxy M21 (2021)
January 2023 Update:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G [US Verizon]
- Samsung Galaxy S10e [US Verizon]
- Samsung Galaxy A50 [US Verizon]
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G [India]
- Samsung Galaxy A14 [India]
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 [India]
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE [Europe]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite [Europe]
- Samsung Galaxy A53 [India]
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”