As per its regular schedule (on the first Monday of every month), Google has released the latest security patches for Pixel phones and a list of all the bugs and glitches it’s fixed in Android phones this month. On the flip side, as always, Samsung is not far behind as the Korean OEM is also pushing the latest patch to the Galaxy Note 20 series.
February 2023 Android Security Bulletin:
As per the information, the February 2023 Android Security Bulletin is available for all eligible Pixel devices running the Android 13 operating system and will start receiving the latest security patches starting today. Depending on carrier and device, the update will roll out in phases over the next few weeks.
In addition, Google disclosed several security vulnerabilities affecting the Android operating system, Bluetooth, system, accessibility, and media frameworks. These vulnerabilities are fixed with security patch level 2023-02-01. Meanwhile, Google also disclosed several vulnerabilities, which have been addressed with the 2023-02-05 security patch level.
Pixel Phones February 2023 Android Security:
In addition to the Pixel 7-exclusive fix for the apparent calling instability, there are fixes for Touch problems failing to update the Google Braille keyboard and Work Profile Calendar. Apart from this, the search tech giant also mentioned fixes for Bluetooth connections with “certain devices or accessories.” For more information, check the complete changelog below.
- Fix for issue preventing touch interaction with Braille keyboard in certain conditions
- Fix for issue occasionally causing instability while Clear Calling is enabled in certain conditions *
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing connection with certain Bluetooth devices or accessories
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing Work profile calendar information from updating in the background
- Pixel 4a: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 4a (5G): TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 5: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 5a (5G): TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 6: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 6 Pro: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 6a: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 7: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 7 Pro: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 4a: TQ1A.230205.001.B2
- Pixel 7: TQ1A.230205.001.A2
- Pixel 7 Pro: TQ1A.230205.001.A2
T-Mobile, Google Fi (US)
- Pixel 4a (5G): TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 5: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 5a (5G): TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 6: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 6 Pro: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 6a: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 7: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 7 Pro: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”