Realme has finally officially released the stable Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 major software update for the Realme GT 5G smartphone. The update includes several new features and functionalities that will improve the overall user experience by offering some interesting tweaks.
It is worth noting that before rolling out the update globally, it was rolled out only for 15% of users in a staged manner. The brand is sure there are no critical bugs; the update will be rolled out widely by the end of February 2023 after making sure that there are no critical bugs. Before upgrading, ensure your device is running on the required builds – RMX2202_11_C.25 and RMX2202_11_C.27.
[Initial Store: Jan 12, 2023]
A couple of days ago, Realme kicked off the Android 13 Early Access update for Realme GT Master Edition 5G in India. Now, the Chinese tech manufacturer has finally started punching off the major Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for the Realme GT 5G smartphone users in the Global market. This update gives attention to users’ security and the need for related features.
An official announcement about the update’s release is still due, but the stable firmware is already making its way to Realme GT 5G users. Several users on social media platforms and the Realme community have recently posted screenshots of the stable Android 13 firmware being available for download on their devices.
As per the input reveals, the latest Realme GT 5G Android 13 update in India appears with the RMX2202_11_F.02 build version. Furthermore, users will need at least 4.80 GB to download the new firmware.
The latest firmware is rolling out to the respective handsets with a number of improvements and optimizations. Furthermore, the exciting changelog has enough content to improve the overall user experience of the Realme GT model.
Realme UI 4.0 is the latest Android-Based operating system from Realme. This major is designed to be natural and vivid with its brand-new Aquamorphic Design theme colors for better visual comfort.
This update brings several impressive features such as Smart Always-on Display, Auto Pixelate, Shadow-Reflective Clock, Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, Large Folder, Dynamic Computing Engine, and more.
Note, if you want to enjoy the Realme UI 4.0 new features on your Realme GT 5G, make sure your device supports the required version RMX2202_11.C.25, RMX2202_11_C.27, and Realme UI Beta version. If you have not received this update via OTA on your device, check it via the instructions below.
Navigate to the About device section in your phone’s Settings. After tapping on the Official version option, the latest available update will appear on your screen; Tap on the Download button to start the process. If not available on your screen, don’t worry. The update is slowly rolling out among Realme GT Neo 3T smartphone users and may soon reach your smartphone.
Realme GT 5G Android 13 Changelog:
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behaviour recognition feature recognising complex gestures and providing optimised interactions.
- Optimises UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physics to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimises the widget design to make information more accessible and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognise.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control and optimises the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalised.
- Optimises Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default.
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Optimises Private Safe.
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilise the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.