OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Program Goes Live For OnePlus Nord 2
After a long wait, OnePlus Nord 2 users have received the exciting result of the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 open beta version with a comprehensive changelog. Now you can experience your smartphone’s new interface and many other improvements.
Per the information, this is an open beta test inviting 5000 OnePlus Nord 2 users to test the OxygenOS 13 build. Additionally, you can submit your feedback and report bugs, issues or suggestions accordingly.
However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind before going ahead with the enrollment. First of all, this is a beta update and may come with some internal bugs in the system of your device. Therefore, install the new beta version at your own risk.
Note that your devices should run over the OxygenOS 12 DN2101_11_C.12/13. build the version to download this latest update. The Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 Open beta version is circulating in India.
Let’s talk about the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 open beta build, the new software to provide an Aquamorphic Design theme to your OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone, enhancing visual comfort. On the flip side, this new version has been upgraded to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0 with a new behaviour recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides customized interactions.
Moreover, the most noticeable feature of Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 is its seamless interconnection, a personalized Always-On Display, and high-end security and privacy features for OnePlus Nord 2 users. For more detailed information, you can check out the full changelog below:
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
• Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
• Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
• Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & Privacy:
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing:
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”