Nothing Phone (1) smartphone users are getting Nothing OS 1.5.3 updates with fixes for many issues and errors alongside new features. This update is released to limited users at present and is expected to expand to more users in the coming days.
To recall, the Consumer tech maker last month released the Nothing OS 1.5, powered by Android 13 update for Nothing Phone (1) users in the global market, including India. This update comes with the smoothest, most secure user experience and exciting new custom features. Read more here…
Now, the company has started rolling out Nothing OS 1.5.3, the first software update since the launch of Nothing OS 1.5 powered by Android 13. Hence, you can Enjoy faster app loading speeds, improved battery life, and lots more.
Consequently, the new update carries a small package of 91.79 MB, with a bundle of features and optimization options. Let’s discuss the new feature changes in this latest Nothing OS 1.5.3 update.
Nothing OS 1.5.3 What’s New:
As per the changelog, the Nothing OS 1.5.3 software update supports manually adding games to Game Mode. Worth mentioning games installed from the Play Store cannot be used with Game Dashboard.
The update also brings better fingerprint transition between the lock screen and AOD, smoother animations for the popup view, and better stability. The update also includes a new memory management algorithm that reduces CPU consumption to improve overall battery life and reduces app restart times by over 35%.
The Nothing OS 1.5.3 update adds new wallpapers and support for Ears (2). Apart from rolling out new features, the company has also fixed some system-related bugs with the new software update. For more details, see the full changelog below.
Nothing OS 1.5.3 Chnagelog:
- What’s New
- New support for manually adding games to Game Mode (games not installed from Play Store will not be able to be used with the Game Dashboard).
- Smoother animations for pop-up view.
- Improved fingerprint transition between the lock screen and AOD.
- New wallpapers.
- Added support for Ear (2).
- New memory management algorithm that reduces app restart times by over 35% and lowers CPU consumption to improve overall battery life. Improved system stability.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed abnormal appearance of Night Light mode in certain scenarios.
- Fixed the flashing charging prompt on the AOD interface.
- Fixed issue where Glyph lights did not show for incoming WhatsApp calls.
- Fixed freeze issues during YouTube video playback.
- Fixed issue where weather data did not show in the Quick Look widget.
- Other general bug fixes.