Last month, Realme released the Early Access application for the Realme 9 5G SE smartphone users, and now today, the company has rolled out the patched Android 13 Open Beta .application for the Realme 9 5G Speed Edition. To enroll, you can follow the update instructions below.
However, the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 beta update only brings limited seats to the Realme 9 5G Speed Edition smartphone. Furthermore, the open beta program will begin on February 17, as there is always limited space available in beta updates. Therefore, users should enroll their devices quickly.
Realme announced the most anticipated Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 open beta update for the Realme 9 5G SE smartphone users in India. By joining this beta program, the owners of corresponding devices can test the latest features of Realme UI 4.0 before its stable release and share their valuable feedback or report a bug or issue, if found, during the beta stage.
As the program is for a limited number of users, and if you want to become one, register yourself. But before you proceed, check that your Realme 9 5G Speed Edition handset is running on the baseline version RMX3461_11_F.01 or RMX3461_11_C.06.
To apply the open beta, tap the Settings app, then tap Software Update Now in the upper right corner and click the Settings icon and the Beta program. Just submit your details and click Apply Now, and you are done!
Below you can see essential instructions before proceeding with the update:
- To prevent data loss, please back up your personal data before proceeding.
- Your Realme 9 5G SE needs 60%+ battery.
- Before updating, update all your apps to the latest version available in Play Store.
- Open beta versions can unexpectedly affect your phone and your daily use.
- It is impossible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. If the update is not received, wait patiently for the official release.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”