Millions of Mi, Redmi, and POCO smartphone users have had access to Xiaomi’s Android 13 software in the last few months. Now the Redmi 10 5G and POCO M4 5G device owners in Europe are becoming the latest recipient of this major update that installs MIUI 14 software.
Xiaomi is rolling out the Android 13-based MIUI 14 update for the Redmi 10 5G and POCO M4 5G with build version V184.108.40.206.TLSEUXM, and it weighs in at 3.5GB. It unlocks many new features, customization capabilities, and a brand new user interface that will surely give you a premium experience.
However, the update is currently rolling out in the European market, and the company will expand its availability to more users in the coming days or weeks. You can manually download and install this software update by going to Settings > About phone > System and updates > MIUI version > Download and install.
Android 13 (MIUI 14) Features:
The MIUI 14 update based on Android 13 brings a lot of new features and improvements, including a new home screen for Redmi 10 5G and POCO M4 5G devices to give them a fresh look and feel, along with a fresh set of wallpapers and widgets. Moreover, it brings the large folders with tabular icons, and their capabilities will make your work easy and efficient.
Moving on, this update brings changes to the Settings app, new highlights to the Camera app, the ability to permanently block useless notifications, improved privacy and security functions, connected devices, advanced personalization details, and more.
Last but not least, the major software upgrade also installs the February 2023 Android security patch that fixes issues related to the security and stability of your device. Furthermore, it includes several features that will take your experience to the next level. For more details, see the full changelog below.
MIUI 14 Changelog:
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2023.
- Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Your device will be upgraded to the new version of Android.
- Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading.
- The update process might take longer than usual.
- Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update – it might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version.
- Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally.
(More features and improvements)
- Search in Settings is now more advanced.
- With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.