Xiaomi is rolling out an important MIUI 14 software update for Redmi 9T devices globally. It is a massive upgrade with many new features and customization options for the respective phones. On the other hand, it also brings the March 2023 security patch, which makes the handset more stable.
As per the latest information, the MIUI 14 update for Redmi 9T smartphones has come out with build version V22.214.171.124.SJQMIXM. Along with the build number, the update packs a massive software package weighing up to 3.3GB. Hence, we recommend you maintain proper storage space before moving.
The changelog for the update mentions various new features and enhancements, such as an improved system architecture that boosts performance. The update also comes with Home Screen Folders, highlighting the apps you need most, so they’re just a tap away.
Also, this update comes with the search menu in Settings, which is now more advanced. Everything looks good now with the categories in the search history and results. For more information, check the full changelog.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2023. Increased system security.
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
(More features and improvements)
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
Not only this, but there are several more to know with the MIUI 14 update. So, if you are in the global market and operating the Redmi 9T as your daily driver. Then keep checking the System & Updates section of your device. The update has been released via the OTA method and should hit your device in no time, or you can install it manually as well.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Click About phone.
- Tap on System and Updates.
- Check out the latest MIUI version.
- Download and hit Install.