After Nepal, OnePlus is now expanding the OxygenOS 13 open beta to Nord N20 SE users in the global market. The manufacturer has sent this version to the relevant region in order to recruit more users for firmware testing activities.
As per the community post, OnePlus Nord N20 SE global users must have the baseline version CPH246922875 to receive the OxygenOS 13 open beta firmware. This requirement is important because of device limitations and compatibility issues.
[April 19, 2023]
Hey Nord N20 SE Users! Finally, the wait is over. OnePlus has started the OxygenOS 13 (Android 13) beta program for the Nord N20 SE smart device. Finally, the much-awaited upgrade is about to make its way to the respective device owners with a bunch of new enhancements and features.
It is worth mentioning that the OnePlus OxygenOS 13 public beta program for Nord N20 SE is accessible only to Nepali users. However, the tech maker will soon avail this benefit for worldwide consumers. Another notable point is that the company invites 5000 users carrying the mentioned Device and residing in India to attend this program. Thus, ensure to apply for the beta enrollment between April 19 to April 12.
Interested Nord N20 SE users can participate in this activity to pre-taste the OxygenOS 13 firmware and experience the exciting features ahead of the stable release. Before applying for the public beta, you need to check that your OnePlus Nord N20 SE smartphone is running on CPH246922875_11.A.10/11/12. Original version.
How to Apply for OxygenOS 13 Beta Activity?
Enter the Settings menu of your Device. Select About Device> Tap on Up to Date > Tap on the icon on the top right > Beta Program > Beta > Fill in your information and click on Apply Now option. You can get the new OxygenOS 13-based version within 5 days, subject to availability. To install it, go to the Settings app, followed by About Device, and hit the Download Now option.
Since this is a beta update, it might bring some bugs and issues to your Device. If you want to go back to Android 12? Download the Rollback package from the link below:
Android 13 OxygenSO 13:
Coming to the changes, the OxygenOS 13 update, the OnePlus Nord N20 SE smartphone gets all the new features that Google introduced in the latest Android 13 operating system. On the other hand, this major update brings a new design philosophy and aquamorphic design, which provides an easier and faster way to manage your Device. For more info, you can check the full changelog.
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
Security & privacy
- • Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.