OnePlus 11 5G is the latest flagship smartphone from the makers of OnePlus. The phone comes with several unique features. Camera quality and its performance are acceptable according to the price range. Unfortunately, some users have experienced many issues with the OnePlus 11 5G device that need fixing.
According to the community post, a user shared a post on the community post and said that he bought this flagship for better performance and better software experience, but as he has been using it for a while now, and speaking That there are big problems with it. Mention the operating system and some notable points.
Furthermore, these point to RAM management, home screen customization, screen issues, battery drain, and more. You can check out the complete list of issues on the OnePlus 11 that need fixing.
OnePlus 11 Fixes:
- The worst RAM MANAGEMENT (i have 16+12gb total ram/ 6-7 gb free only with nothing in the recent tab),
- The bugs with the gesture controls takes extra push to open recent apps/gesture sticks in apps drawer if scroll downwards then try to exit
- Most important LACK OF FEATURES for customising home screen and limited widgets.
- In games and in youtube and social media i am facing bugs where the touch just freezes for a moment. Then it starts working right away.
- ANOTHER BIG ISSUE IS CASTING WITH VLC SOMETIMES SHOWS/SOMETIMES DOESN’T WHILE DEFAULT SCREENING WORKS (WHILE DEFAULT SCREENING ALSO IS CONNECT/DISCONNECT randomly)
- When i play pubg mobile like games at max settings the battery drain is 25%-30%/h that needs optimizations
- The whole User interface needs work Whether it’s the gestures, the touch response, the features(Customising), the ram management, display calibrations per app(youtube stuck at 60fps and other third party apps at 30fps when scrolling),
So OnePlus 11 smartphone users! Are you also facing the same problem with your smartphone? What have you tried to solve? Tell us in the comment section.