After India, the Chinese tech giant has extended the OxygenOS 13.1 update to OnePlus 11 smartphone users in North America and will be rolling out soon to other regions in the coming days. The latest update brings new Zen Space, TalkBack and some health and gaming related features. Users can identify the update through the OxygenOS build number CPH2451_188.8.131.521(EX01).
May 17, 2023
After OnePlus 11R, OnePlus 11 smartphones are now getting the OxygenOS 13.1 update. The latest incremental software update unlocks a bunch of new enhancements for the devices. On the OnePlus 11, developers are currently busy with the Android 14 beta update. Related article: OnePlus 11 Android 14 beta
As per inputs, the major OxygenOS 13.1 upgrade for OnePlus 11 devices is coming with version CPH2447_184.108.40.2061(EX01). Although the package size is not known, users must have at least 1.0GB of storage space to download the firmware and store it effectively.
It is worth mentioning that OnePlus 11 device owners are getting the latest firmware in India. The update is rolling out via the OTA method and is currently available to only a limited number of users. On the flip side, users can download the major update via the Settings app, then tap on the OxygenOS version and press the Download and Install option. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Speaking of changes, the OxygenOS 13.1 update not only brings the mentioned points but also unlocks some hidden features, which you can check out here. With some new optimizations and enhancements, the brand-new update makes your device more reliable and productive.
OnePlus 11 OxygenOS 13.1 Features:
According to Changelog, the update brings a few more new features and enhancements to take the OnePlus 11 device experience to the next level. It brings several new features and improvements, including Expands Omoji’s, TalkBack, New Zen Space, Improves Simple mode, Championship mode, and music playback control to Game Assistant.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.