Samsung is rolling out its One UI 6.0 Beta 2 update, undoubtedly based on Android 14 for the Galaxy S23 series. For releasing this second beta update, the brand chose Germany, South Korea, and the United States. The last four digits of the software firmware code ZWHO, by which the One UI 6.0 beta 2 has arrived, include many fixes for the Galaxy S23 family, which has three members: Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra.
The latest One UI 6.0 2 Beta includes primarily numerous bugs and known issues fixes and some features for enhancement. The brand states that Samsung Health has received a significant update with a redesigned home page with fresh, bolder fonts. Water tracking has also been updated, and many more. Apart from these few improvements, its update mainly fixes a lot of known troubles with the first beta. Let’s get started to count what’s new has arrived with it;
What’s New With One UI 6.0 2 Beta Update
- Improved shortcut key error when using a keyboard.
- Improved an intermittent infinite loading and playing error when using Netflix.
- Improved Home app crash problem.
- Improved Multi-Window stability in Secure Folder.
- Improved device selection instability in Music Share.
- Improved erase action instability when using the S Pen button.
- Improved execution failure of Repair Mode.
- Improved intermittent Reset issue.
- Improved sluggish performance after software update.
- Improved icon disappearance problem on the home screen.
- Improved the call sound issue when using Galaxy Buds.
All of these fixes will improve the performance as well as the functionality of the device, which leads to an enhancement in the user’s performance.