Google currently focuses on providing Android 14 beta updates for several of its Pixel devices. The US tech giant has already released the Android 14 Beta 5.3 for Pixel devices and will soon announce the stable version for devices. Meanwhile, the company is releasing the September 2023 security update for the Pixel Watch App to deliver a seamless experience and support Google Account.
Pixel Watch App Support Google Account:
According to the changelog, this latest update allows users to use a Google Account with the Pixel Watch app. Additionally, users can link their WatchWatch to a Google Account by navigating to the Accounts section >> Without an Account section in the Watch app.
Moving on, your tools have been moved to a new section that can be accessed via the icon on the top left. You can easily switch between your devices or add a new appliance. Apart from the significant improvement, this update also brings some bug fixes and the quality of the Watch app. For more information, you can check the complete report below.
- You can now use your Google Account with the Pixel Watch app.
- Link your WatchWatch to a Google Account in the Watch app. If you don’t link your WatchWatch to an account, you can find it under the “Use without an account” section.
- Your devices have moved to a new section accessed through the top left icon. You can easily switch between your devices or add a new one.
- Bug fixes to improve the quality of the Watch app.
You can identify the latest September 2023 update of the Pixel Watch app by the version number 188.8.131.529745056, and users can download and install it via the Google Play Store. According to the information, Google Pixel Watch app users have started receiving the update, and the rollout will continue for the next few weeks.
- Pixel Watch App: Play Store
How to sign in to the Watch app with your Google Account.
For best convenience, we suggest using the same Google Account across the entire app and watch. Use the Watch app on your phone to manage accounts on your Watch Watch with the below step:
- Go to Google on the Settings
- Tap Accounts
- Add Add account.