Vivo sub-brand iQOO is letting select iQOO 11 5G users in India test Android 14-based Funtouch OS 14 ahead of the stable rollout. On its official “X” Twitter account, iQOO notes that 500 users can enrol for the “closed beta” update and help the brand improve the software experience by providing feedback and suggestions.
Notably, iQOO 11 users must also meet specific requirements to participate in the “Closed Beta Program”. Users should note that beta programs may contain bugs, problems that make the software experience risky. In some rare cases, the smartphone may also start displaying overheating issues.
Moving forward, the company is also revealing the registration details. The registrations are starting today, so interested users can register their devices to enjoy and experience the Android 14-based Funtouch OS 14. Once the registration period ends, the brand will release the Funtouch OS 14 preview event on September 18.
iQOO 11 Funtouch OS 14 Registration Requirement:
- To apply for the Android 14-based Funtouch OS 14 Closed Beta Program, ensure your device is running the following detectable version: 18.104.22.168.W30.V000L1 or above.
- Next, iQOO warns users that they may lose some data after the update, so users are advised to back up the data. The forum adds, “The Closed Beta Preview Program version is not considered a stable build, and is still in development. If you join this version, you must be patient and tolerate its instability.
How To Apple:
To enrol for the Funtouch OS 14 based on the Android 14 preview program for iQOO 11, users need to go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon (top-right corner) > Trial version to register. If your application is accepted, you will receive your device’s FuntouchOS 14 software update on September 18th.
How To Download:
- Navigation to the Settings
- Scroll down and tap on System Update
- If an Update available, tap on Download and install