Apple’s recent high–end flagship smartphone, the iPhone 15 series, has been the most demanding lineup among iPhone users. From elegant titanium design and enhanced camera features to a new addition of a customizable Action button and the most awaited USB-C port, the iPhone 15 lineup has everything you want. Meanwhile, if you want to know how to take a screenshot on iPhone 15, we will show you all the different ways you can easily take screenshots on your iPhone 15.
Capturing screenshots on an iPhone 15 can be done using specific methods. These include traditional button combinations, using the Assistive touch feature, or using Voice command that is through Siri, respectively. Thus, screenshots are the most convenient way to capture what you are looking for and quickly share it with your friends and family.
How do you take screenshots on the iPhone 15?
There are several ways to take screenshots on iPhone 15 series phones; we share all methods below.
Method: 1 Through the Traditional button combination:
The most common and straightforward way to take a screenshot on an iPhone. In this basic method, you must take a screenshot by pressing the side and the volume-up buttons simultaneously. Let’s see how:
- Open the page whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Now press and hold the Side and Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- Your iPhone 15 will take a screenshot, and you can easily edit, customize, and share the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail.
Method: 2 By using Assistive Touch:
Another way of taking screenshots is through the Assistive Touch feature. Assistive touch is an accessibility feature that allows users to use their iPhone if they have difficulty touching the phone’s screen or if the user requires any adaptive accessory. However, you can take screenshots as well, here’s how:
- Open the Settings app.
- Head into Accessibility.
- Tap Touch.
- Click on Assistive Touch.
- Please tap on the Assistive Touch toggle in order to turn it on.
- Now, choose the action you want to use to take a screenshot under the Custom Actions tab.
- You will get three options: Single-tap, Double-tap, and Long-press, respectively.
- Now, head to the page whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Perform the action which you have selected to capture the screenshot.
- And that’s it, and your screenshot has finally been taken.
Method: 3 Through Voice Command Assistant Siri:
Siri is the most intelligent and advanced Voice assistant on an iPhone device. It can help you perform several tasks, including providing answers to your queries, getting some assignment-related ideas, helping in doing homework, providing notes, and even capturing screenshots. Although Siri can do various things, here’s how it can help to take screenshots on an iPhone 15:
- Head to the page whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Activate Siri by saying Hey Siri or pressing and holding the Side button.
- Once Siri is activated, speak the “Take a screenshot” phrase.
- Your voice assistant will take your desired screenshot for you.
Advanced Screenshot Features:
As everyone is familiar with, the new iPhone 15, exclusively the Pro models, has a new and most impressive feature, which is known as the Action button. It is a tiny customizable button that can perform several tasks, including capturing screenshots. You can seamlessly capture screenshots using the iPhone 15 Pro’s Action button, let’s see how:
- Firstly, you must create an Apple shortcut to capture the screenshot.
- For creating shortcuts, open the Shortcut app. If you don’t have the application, you can download the app through the App Store.
- Now click the + button at the top right corner.
- Then tap the Add Action button.
- Select Media.
- Under the Device tab, select the Take Screenshot option.
- Finally, hit Done.
How to enable the Action button to run a shortcut?
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on the Action Button.
- Select the Shortcut option.
- Finally, choose the shortcut that you have created.
Full page screenshots:
Unlike Android smartphones, Apple’s iPhone 15 can also take full-page screenshots. Previously, this ability was limited to Android users, but now iPhone users, specifically iPhone 15, will be able to take screenshots; here’s how:
- Open the page whose screenshot you want to take.
- Now, take a Screenshot.
- Once you have taken a screenshot, select the Full page tab on the top right.
- You can also crop, edit, or share a screenshot from here.
- Once you have finished, tap Done.
Saving and Sharing Screenshots:
Now that you have learned how you can take screenshots on the iPhone 15, you can easily manage all your screenshots within the Gallery app, or you can even create a backup of your screenshots by adding them into the Google Photos app or iCloud.