WhatsApp is one of the best instant messaging social media applications, which allows users to seamlessly share several photos and videos with their friends and family in no time. Through WhatsApp, users can connect themselves from all around the world. A number of companies have been giving the Work from Home facility to their employees so that they can conveniently continue their work straight from home. In contrast, WhatsApp has recently rolled out a new WFH Stickers feature, which allows users to share numerous interesting stickers with their friends or colleagues.
WhatsApp WFH Stickers:
In recent times, following the tradition of several governments as well as private companies’ work-from-home facilities, WhatsApp has rolled out a new WFH, also known as Work From Home stickers, which offers an interesting way for users to share several WFH stickers to their friends or colleagues. It’s a fun way to share with your friends how you work at your home.
Meanwhile, WhatsApp has launched a total of 17 interesting and fun WFH stickers along with their unique names, including Immaculate Vibes only, The Rest is work too, 9-5 (WFH), I will not quit today and more. You can easily download these unique stickers through the link provided below.
How to download WFH stickers in WhatsApp Gallery?
Just simply follow the simple process provided below:
- Tap on the link mentioned below:
- After tapping the link, you will be directed to your WhatsApp interface.
- Now, you need to press the Download button, which is at the bottom.
- Your WFH Stickers are successfully downloaded on your WhatsApp.
- In order to access these stickers, you have to open any conversation,
- Then tap on the Message bar to launch the keyboard,
- Now click on the Emoji icon to open the Emoji kitchen,
- And finally, tap on the Sticker icon.
- Here, you will find all your downloaded WFH Stickers.
Other features of WhatsApp:
Apart from rolling out the latest WFH Stickers, WhatsApp has recently introduced several new features that will help users speed up their things related to business in a WhatsApp chat. These include a faster chat experience with Flows, easily choosing your payment services, and also introducing the Meta verified businesses on WhatsApp.