- This update mainly focuses on security improvements and introduces new features, changes, and optimizations.
- Realme 11 Pro Series has become the first phone to get November 2023 Security Update
- The company also released the Realme UI 5.0 Early Access version for GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users to experience the new features and changes before the official release.
Realme has started rolling out the latest November 2023 security update for the Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro Plus smartphone users. Plus, the Realme 11 Pro Series has become the first phone to get it. The fresh update brings improved privacy and security features.
November 2023 security update for Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro Plus arrives with the firmware version RMX3771_184.108.40.2065(EX01) and RMX3741_220.127.116.115(EX01), respectively. This update is available for Indian customers at the present time and will expand to more users in the coming time.
According to the changelog, it is important to note that this update mainly focuses on security improvements and introduces new features, changes, and optimizations. Furthermore, it improves the system security, stability, and performance of the device. For more details, see the full changelog below.
- Integrates Android Security patch November 2023
- Adds Block NFC notifications Switch
- Adds the function of quickly switching Bluetooth headsets in the control center
- Optimizes system stability
- Optimizes the smoothness of some applications
- Optimizes the power consumption performance of some scenes
- Optimizes the issue of noise in teammates’ voices in the game
- Fixes the issue that the fingerprint icon is not displayed on the lock screen interface
- Fixes some other known issues
- Fixes the moon mode splash screen issue
- Fixes the frame cropping issue in front night scene mode
- Optimizes the slow startup issue of phone book
- Fixes the issue of failure to synchronize image resources with the photo album cloud service
- Fixes the abnormal long screenshot of Euler ORA
- Optimizes network stability
- Troubleshooting guide of 5G service is unavailable for Jio/Airtel operator，pls refer the link: https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1714528140350550016
If you have received notification of the latest update, check and install it now via Settings >> About device >> Realme UI version >> Download and Install.
Apart from this, the Chinese tech giant is also busy testing the latest Realme UI 5.0 version for its devices. Recently, the company released the Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 Early Access version for the GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users to experience new features and changes ahead of the official release.