Earlier last month, Realme announced the Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 Early Access program roadmap for the list of eligible smartphones and confirmed that the Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W will get early access to Realme UI 5.0. Next in line will be smartphones. Now, the company has invited Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users to experience Realme UI 5.0 Early Access features and changes ahead of the official release.
It is worth noting that the Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 Early Access program is live only for a limited number of Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W customers in India. However, it won’t take long for the brand to spread to more users in eligible countries. Notably, Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W have already received the Android 14 early access updater in China.
Furthermore, applications will be accepted in batches from October 31, 2023, and only a limited number of users can participate in this activity. If you have a Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W device and want to participate in this beta program, then hurry up because once the seats are filled, you will not get a chance to apply for it. Thus, before registering your device make sure that it should be upgraded to the required UI version:
Update Your Device To The Required UI Version.
- Realme GT Neo 3
- RMX3561_18.104.22.1680(EX01) or RMX3561_22.214.171.1240(EX01)
- Realme GT Neo 3 150W
- RMX3563_126.96.36.1990(EX01) or RMX3563_188.8.131.520(EX01)
The Early Access program enables Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users to taste the new Android 14 software before others. Finally, concerned device owners will get a chance to inspect the latest upgrade and check out the interesting features ahead of its major rollout.
Realme UI 5.0 Early Access What’s New:
Security and privacy:
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
Smart and efficiency:
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos.
- Adding more apps that support APP Cloner, while expanding the list of APP Cloner.
- Media Output is set in Control Center for a long term.
- Brings a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds certain ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.