- This November 2023 Update is available for Android devices via Google Play Services v23.43
- This update brings bug fixes for system management and new developer features
- Google Play services October 2023 update enables seamless Wear OS 4 watch transfers
Last month’s update, Google Play Services version 23.39, allows transferring Wear OS 4 watches to different Android phones without the hassle of a full reset. Now, Google has started rolling out the November 2023 update for its Play Services, which is responsible for managing the core functionality and security of Android devices. The update comes with system improvements and bug fixes, as well as some new features for Google Play Services.
Moving on, Google Play System Update is a monthly update that Google distributes to Android devices through the Google Play Store and Google Play Services. As always, it aims to improve the security and performance of the Android operating system and its components.
According to the changelog, the November 2023 update brings bug fixes for system management and new developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support analytics and diagnostics-related processes in their apps.
Additionally, this firmware updates system management services for wearable devices, which improves customizability.
Google Play Services November 2023 Update
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third party app developers to support Analytics & Diagnostics related processes in their apps.
- [Wear] Updates to system management services that improve Updatability.
How To Update Google Play Services To Latest Version
To get the update on an Android smartphone, go to System Settings, touch the Apps section, and here, find Google Play Services and tap on it. Now click on App Details; This will redirect you to the Google Play Store, and here, tap on the button if you see any new updates.