As everyone knows, the first Realme UI 5.0 update was released a few months back. At the same time, the company has rolled out its second Realme UI 5.0 update in July itself. Within these updates, the brand has made some minor changes to the software functionality and has made several improvements to fix bugs and improve the stability of Realme smartphones. Some beta testers who have tested these latest updates are not satisfied with the changes and performance of their smartphones after the upgrade, or for whatever reason. Users want to roll back to the previous stable OS version.
Rollback From Realme UI 5.0 To Realme UI 4.0
As per the user’s reports, while upgrading their device to the latest Realme UI 5.0 version, they have been facing several issues on their smartphones. Certain apps are not working, several features are not working, people cannot use their smartphones properly, several bugs are coming, stability issues, apps are not entirely functional and more. If you are also facing specific topics and want to roll back from the latest Realme UI 5.0 to Realme UI 4.0, follow the steps below.
Download the Rollback firmware:
Steps to rollback from Realme UI 5.0 To Realme UI 4.0:
- Firstly, download the Rollback firmware from the link mentioned above.
- Transfer the downloaded firmware to your phone’s storage.
- Turn on the Developer mode.
- Now head to Settings >> Software Update >> Settings in the top right corner >> manually select the installation process.
- Select the Downloaded firmware package and tap install after it loads.
- Once the verification is done, your smartphone will restart.
Points to be noted while performing the Rollback process:
- Make sure to backup your data before the rollback process. Head to Settings >> Additional settings >> Backup and reset >> Backup and restore. Now select the data to back up.
- Ensure that your smartphone is charged up to 30%, and don’t switch off your device while the rollback continues.