- OxygenOS 14 Open beta 4 for OnePlus 11 has solutions to many bugs and known issues seen in the previous Version
- OnePlus has already confirmed that the stable Version of Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 is set to be released for the OnePlus 11 in mid-November.
- This update improves system stability and performance and fixes an issue with face enrollment.
Update Nov. 8th: OnePlus introduced OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 11 in India and North America, aiming to gather feedback for software optimization. Notable improvements include system stability enhancements and camera issue fixes. However, known issues persist, including camera stuttering and some display problems.
Users must be on OxygenOS 13.1 for a successful upgrade. Detailed region-specific application and installation guides are provided. Rolling back to the previous version is possible but will erase all phone contents.
Detectable version (India):
Detectable version (North America):
You can install and download the firmware via your smartphone’s Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply
This beta update presents system and camera improvements but might have issues. Application instructions, upgrade guides, and rollback procedures are outlined for user convenience.
Original Story: Nov. 3rd
OnePlus is aggressively testing the latest OxygenOS 14 on supported smartphones. Now, OnePlus has released the fourth OxygenOS 14 Open Beta update for OnePlus 11 smartphone users in India. This appears to be the final test build as it finalizes the latest version of OxygenOS and prepares the device for the stable update.
However, the company has already confirmed that the stable Version of Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 is set to be released for the OnePlus 11 in mid-November. Now, OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 4 appears to be the final beta version. The latest update brings fixes for many issues to enhance the users’ beta experience.
According to the information, the OxygenOS 14 Open beta 4 for OnePlus 11 has solutions to many bugs and known issues seen in the previous Version and caused a lot of trouble and interruption.
The official changelog further suggests that the latest beta update fixes the issue where your face could not be recognized when you enroll your face. Moreover, the changelog mentions fixes for various issues and bugs, including transition animation, screen elements, and more.
The update also fixes an issue where the screen could go black when switching to the front camera. Additionally, it also fixes an issue where private albums may not appear at the bottom of the Albums page.
OxygenOS 14 Beta Version:
About This Update
This update improves system stability and performance and fixes an issue with face enrollment.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where your face might not be recognized when you enroll your face.
- Fixes an issue that affects transition animation when a certain page is opened in Settings.
- Fixes an issue where some screen elements are not fully displayed after the system navigation method is changed.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might go black when you switch to the front camera.
- Fixes an issue where the Private album might not show up at the bottom of the Albums page.
The major OxygenOS 14 Open beta update released in November 2023 for the OnePlus 11 smartphone arrives with OxygenOS build version CPH2447_18.104.22.168(EX01) and a massive installation package size of 815.94MB.
You can install and download the firmware via your smartphone’s Settings >> About Device >> OxygenOS Version>> Check for Updates >> Download and Install. If you received the beta update, follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest update.