- OnePlus is announcing the Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G.
- For now, the brand is dropping this update in the India region only.
- The registrations are open now. The interested ones can apply from November 20 until a specific quota.
OnePlus recently announced its OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 program for its few devices, including the OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9RT. Now, the brand is taking new steps towards the Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 by introducing the Open Beta 1 program for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G device. Let’s take a closer look.
OnePlus is announcing the Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G. For now, the brand is dropping this update in the India region only, but it is expected that soon, the brand will make the update available in more regions.
By this build, the company permits the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G device owners to be among the first to experience the new features and improvements OxygenOS 14 offers. The registrations are open now. The interested ones can apply from November 20 until a specific quota of applications is reached.
Interested users must hurry up because the company has a limited quota of 5000 users only. Noticeably, before applying for the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 program, the users must make sure that their smartphone has been updated to the detectable versions –
Interested users can easily apply for the program by just following the steps mentioned here;
- Go to Settings >>About Device >> click on up to date >> click the icon placed on the right corner >> Beta Program >> follow the instructions to apply.
With this update, the brand offers bundles of new features, improvements, and changes; for instance, it adds a File Dock so that users can easily drag and drop to transfer their content between applications and devices. The update is improving Clone Phone for quicker device verification and data migration. Increase the system stability, improve the system security, and many more. For detailed information, check out the changelog mentioned below;
Smart and efficient
- Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
- Improves Clone Phone to allow quicker device verification and data migration.
Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgrades Aquamorph Design with a natural, gentle and clearer colour style for a more comfortable colour experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.