Realme UI beta testing is coming soon to Realme 3 and Realme 3i users. If you are excited about the new Realme UI then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting beta testers who own a Realme 3 and 3i.
Realme had earlier said that the Realme UI beta program will not be available for Realme 3 and 3i, it will get a stable update of Realme UI, but due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, Realme postponed the stable update in May 2020. Like we already told you
How to join Realme UI beta for Realme 3 and Realme 3i
Step 1: Quickly fill-up the form mentioned below and share the necessary detail
Note: In case the above link doesn’t work for you, please browse the Community using mobile/web browser. We are working to fix the link redirection issue. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Step 2: If all the information shared by you is correct and you are selected for the program, we will roll out the special version to you A.27.
Make sure you update your device to the given ROM version.
Step3: Apply for the early access version in Software Update interface following the below steps.
Open settings> Software Update> Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner> Trial version> Submit details and Apply now.
1. After the update, you can’t go back to the current version (RMX1821EX_11.A.26) or any previous version! Please think carefully.
2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup your data before you proceed to prevent data loss.
3. Early access version may have uncertain impacts on your phone.
4. There may be some third-party application versions that aren’t compatible with Android 10. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version in the Play Store before updating the open beta version.
5. Please ensure that available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure. (To check storage space method: Settings> Additional Settings> Storage).
6. Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
7. Some functions may not operate properly because of third-party firmware compatibility.
8. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release.
Thanks & Regards “Realme Community”
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: