The world’s most popular social media platform Facebook launched a new safety feature for Indian users this feature will allow users to lock their profiles from non-friends. The Profile lock feature, especially women to lock the profile who want more control over their Facebook experience.
Facebook Profile Lock Feature
- When someone locks their profile, only their friends will see the following:
Photos and posts on their timeline.
Their full-size profile picture or cover photo.
New posts and photos.
- In addition:
Any posts they’ve shared in the past to Public will change to Friends.
Timeline review and tag review will be turned on.
Only a portion of their About info will be visible to everyone on their profile.
How to Enable Facebook Profile Lock
- Open Facebook App
- Go into in your Profile
- Tap ‘More’ under their name on Facebook profile
- Select ‘Lock Profile’ and tap again to confirm.
- In Facebook App
- Tap on Three verticle Line on the top upper right corner
- Scroll down and go into Help and support – Tap on Help Center
- In search bar type” Profile Lock” and search it
- Tap on ” How do I lock my profile on Facebook?”
- Scroll and tap on “How do I lock my Profile?”
- Then Tap on Lock Your Profile
- After you lock your profile, People who aren’t your friends will see a blue badge on your profile.
Note- Make sure your Facebook app up to date.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: