OPPO is rolling out a new software update of OPPO K3 users, the new update brings Android July 2020 security patch update and adds new features.
In addition, the update fixes some bugs and issues as well as other optimizations, that you can in the changelog below. The new update comes on build number CPH1955EX_11_C.08 for K3. And the update rolling out on ColorOS 7 Android 10 users in India and later other regions so you can download via OTA.
- •Added July 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Added the wireless printing feature, images and PDF files can be printed wirelessly. (To use this feature, go to “Settings – Other wireless connections – Print”)
- You can now sync the volume level set on your Bluetooth device to your phone. (To use this feature, go to “Settings – Bluetooth”, tap the icon in the upper-right corner, tap “Advanced settings” and then turn on “Media volume sync”. • Added the “Personalisations” option in “Settings”. * Improved system stability.
- Fixed an issue where there would occasionally be no sound when you connected a pair of earphones to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Fixed an issue where the screen recording icon in Quick Settings would be blurred. • Fixed a display issue with the battery page in Dark mode,
- Added the Camera quick launch function: Double pressing the “Volume +” or “Volume -” button can quickly launch the camera when the screen is off. (Tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the camera screen, enter “Settings” and then turn on this function.)
- Fixed an issue where a “People” album would not be generated even if your phone contained videos showing people.
- Fixed an issue where the Back button would occasionally not work in OPPO+,
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: