Last year Realme launched its own custom UI based on Android 10, Realme UI, it brings with it many new features, one of which is Always-On Display (AOD) aka Screen off display is a feature that allows users to customize your phone’s lock screen to show time, date, battery status, notifications, and more while the screen is off.
With Realme UI, the company introduced colorful text and clock style and on Realme UI V1.0, the company added the new 3D text and clock design for the users.
However, it’s available for certain flagship phones with AMOLED displays and recently started to roll out for smartphones including Realme X, Realme XT, Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro, and Realme X50 Pro devices.
Below you can check how to activate and customize the Always-on Display (AOD) on your Realme phone running Realme UI.
Enable Screen Off Display (Always-On Display):
- Display & Brightness
- Screen-Off Display
- Tap on the slider to enable
- Tap on the Schedule Time option slider (if enabled)
- Select Start Time
- Select End Time
Set Clock Style for Always On Display:
You can customize the clock style for Screen-Off Display (Always On Display) according to your preferences.
- On the Always On the Display screen, touch Clock style, and swipe across to view the available clock styles.
- Select a preferred clock style and tap on the clock style.
- You can also write text using the Mantra option.
- Realme UI Tips: How To Enable Developer Options in Realme Smartphones
- Realme UI: How To Change Fingerprint Animation Style?
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter