Realme is pushing a new software update for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom devices. The latest update brings September 2020 security patch with new features and several bug fixes.
This new update fixes several bugs and optimizes some features. It is rolling with build number RMX2081PU_11_A.43 for X3 and X3 Zoom global variant (India) It will soon available in Europe.
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
UPDATE LOG: RM UPDATE
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020
- Added Soloop
- File Manager
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when renaming
- Fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar while switching to Super power-saving mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn down the brightness after turning on the Power saving mode
- Fixed the missing prompt window when swiping upward to exit in horizontal-screen games
- Fixed the noise issue in Marvel Contest of Champion
- Fixed the probabilistic restart issue caused by network stuck
- Fixed the probabilistic noise issue of Whatsapp when playing voice messages in the background
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the fingerprint pattern is displayed when using Face unlock to enter the locked apps