In September, OPPO started ColorOS 11 beta program for Reno 3 and Reno 3 Pro early access users, This is a trial version of the company’s custom which based on Android 11.
Today, the company has started pushing the official version of the ColorOS 11 update for Reno 3 and Reno 3 Pro users. It brings the latest UI design, new gestures, colorful always-on display, new enhanced dark mode, flex drop, and many more.
ColorOS 11 based Android 11 stable update comes on build number CPH2043_11_C.12 for Reno 3 and CPH2035_11_C.12 for Reno 3 Pro.
How To Get ColorOS 11 Official Update
- Open Settings
- Then Software Updates or,
- Tap on gear Icon
- Tap on Trial Version (same as the Official Version)
- For Official Version Users: Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of ColorOS 7.
ColorOS 11 – Update Log:
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- High Efficiency
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones