Realme was rolled out the second Realme UI 2.0 beta for some Realme devices the last month but thankfully for beta participants, the second Realme UI 2.0 beta build is now available for the Realme 6 Pro in India.
The new Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 beta carries version RMX2061_11_C.09 and Realme claims to have fixed a handful of issues that have been found by users and Realme UI 2.0 beta participants. Various problems pertaining to the Camera have been addressed and the app should be more stable. The Game Space Fixed the issue that the game icon will still be displayed on the desktop after opening “Hide game icons on Home screen”
- Optimized camera startup speed
- Optimized the standard camera speed of the front camera
- Optimized the imaging speed of the front camera beauty filter
- Optimized the color shifts in some scenario
- Fixed the issue that the actual zoom effect is abnormal when the zoom is adjusted in the night scene/photo/video mode
- Fixed the issue of overall darkness in HDR mode selfies in some scenario
- Fixed the issue of uncorrected distortion in selfies in the ultra-wide-angle mode of the front camera
- Fixed the phenomenon of dark backlighting when taking photos or videos on Facebook and WhatsApp
- Fixed the issue that the interface display is blurred when taking pictures in portrait mode with the front camera
- Fixed the issue that when Watermark and Timestamp are turned on to take photos, the photos taken may have no watermark effect
- Game Space
- Fixed the issue that the game icon will still be displayed on the desktop after opening “Hide game icons on Home screen”
You should now be able to download the second Realme UI 2.0 beta firmware for the Realme 6 Pro by opening Settings, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.