Update on January 27
Realme rereleased a new update with January security patch for Realme 7i. Version number of new update is RMX2103U_11.A.37.
● Updated Android security patch:Jan, 2021
● Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer
● Added screenshot feature in control center.
Realme has announced the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 open beta update for Narzo 20 users in India, and the company will soon release the stable of this update. And Realme 7i also eligible for the update but the company didn’t mention it in the Realme UI 2.0 roadmap yet.
Better System Performance means better users’ experience. An obligatory necessity for the company is to satisfy users. also, it’s the responsibility of the company to provide a better experience than before to the user and help him to solve any issues.
The company is rolling out a new software update for Realme Narzo 20 and Realme 7i India. The new update brings the January 2021 security patch update with new features.
The latest update fixes some features of both devices like WiFi, Network, and system it also optimizes system performance and system stability. The update comes with build number RMX2193_11_A.25 for Narzo 20, and RMX2103_11_A.25 for Realme 7i Indian users and it will available for more regions in the coming days.
- Updated Android security patch January 2021
- Fixed probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected
- Fixed probabilistic issue that network cannot be used
- Fixed probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability
If you own the Realme Narzo 20 or Realme 7i smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.