OnePlus Rollback describes the process of returning a software version back to an earlier version after encountering issues with a later version. OnePlus released a stable version of Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 for OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and recently OnePlus Nord joins the party.
After installing this update, many users are facing bugs and problems on their devices. And he wants the previous version back on his devices. Here we will tell you how to roll back the previous version of OxygenOS to your OnePlus device.
How to downgrade OxygenOS 11 back to OxyegnOS 10
Want to go back to MP? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
- Download links for OnePlus 8 Pro:
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
How to install ROM
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the above
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings> System> System Updates> Click top right icon> Local upgrade> Click on the corresponding installation package> upgrade > System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.