Realme is providing a back-to-back Realme UI 2.0 beta update to improving the experience of the Realme 7 Pro devices. Today the company has started rolling out the Realme UI 2.0 beta 8 based on the Android 11 update for the device.
The new update comes on build number RMX2170_11_C.18 to eligible Realme 7 Pro handsets in India. The new Android 11 beta update weighs in at 189MB. The latest update fixes some known issues and improves the system stability.
Previously, the Realme UI 2.0 beta 7 comes with several fixes and optimizations. which fixed the probabilistic crash when switching from the rear camera to the front camera, the probabilistic crash when shooting videos, the extra prompt window when restarting in the power saving mode, and some known issues and improved the system.
If you participate in the Realme UI 2.0 beta program and you own the Realme 7 Pro in India then you should be able to download the latest beta firmware by opening Settings on your phone, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.
Realme 7 Pro Specifications:
- Snapdragon 720G 8nm
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED (2400 X 1080)
- Camera Rear
- 64MP (IMX682, f/1.8, 6p lens) + 8MP ultra-wide (119-degree field of view, f/2.3) + 2MP B&W portrait + 2MP macro
- Front Camera
- 32MP wide-angle with f/2.5 aperture and 85-degree field of view
- 160.9 x 74.3 x 8.7mm, 182 grams
- 4,500mAh (65W charger included)
- RAM & Storage
- 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB
- Dual Stereo Speaker with Dolby Atmos
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Mirror Silver and Mirror Blue